This site (the “Site”) is under the responsibility of:
WELLDONE SRL, based in Milan, Via Visconti di Modrone, 15
pursuant to art. 13 of the European Data Protection Regulation n. 2016/679 (GDPR).
This information is provided pursuant to art. 13 of the GDPR, to Users who interact with the WELLDONE SRL web services that can be accessed electronically from the home page of the WELLDONE SRL official site. This information describes how the official website of WELLDONE SRL is managed and does not refer or apply to other external websites that can be accessed by the User through weblinks.
Types of data processed
Navigation data – log files
During their normal operation, the IT systems and applications dedicated to the operation of the Site collect data (the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols) not associated with directly identifiable Users.
The data collected include the IP addresses and domain names of the computers used by the Users who connect to the Site, the addresses of the requested resources in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code showing the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters concerning the operating system and the IT environment used by the User.
These data are processed, for the time strictly necessary, for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its regular functioning.
Data voluntarily provided by the User
The voluntary and explicit sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated in the different access channels of the Site and the compilation of the specifically prepared forms entail the subsequent acquisition of the sender / User address and data, necessary to respond to the requests made and / or to provide the requested service. The legal basis of the data processing is the consent expressed by the User which involves reading this policy.
Purpose of data processing
WELLDONE SRL processes personal data within the limits of what is strictly necessary for the performance of company operations. Personal data are not processed when the purposes pursued can be attained using anonymous data or methods that allow identification of the subject only in case of need.
Specific processing purposes may be described in detail within the different access channels. Within them, the User will find additional information on the processing of personal data.
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the period of time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected.
Optional supply of data
The User may provide personal data indicated in the request forms for the various services offered on the portal. Failure to provide the required data will make it impossible to perform the service.
Communication and / or dissemination of data
The personal data of Users who request the sending of information material (mailing lists, answers to queries, notices and newsletters, acts, decrees etc.) are used only for the purpose of carrying out the requested service or task and are communicated to third parties only in cases when:
- it is necessary for the fulfilment of the requests (e.g. shipping service of the requested documentation);
- it is imposed by applicable law or regulations;
- in legal proceeding.
The treatments connected to the web services of the Site are handled exclusively by technical staff of WELLDONE SRL, in charge of the treatment.
The data controller
The “owner” of the data processing relating to identified or identifiable people who have visited the Site is WELLDONE SRL.
Rights of the interested parties
The “interested parties”, i.e. the natural persons, legal persons, bodies or associations, to which the data refer, have the right, at any time, to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the data, to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request an integration, updating or rectification pursuant to articles 15-22 of the GDPR. Pursuant to the same articles, the interested parties also have the right to request the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data which concern them, are processed in violation of the law and, in any case, oppose to their treatment for legitimate reasons.
It is the right of each recipient (interested party) to request the modification or cancellation by sending an email to email@example.com indicating “Unsubscribe” in the subject of the message.
Cookies: definitions, characteristics and application of the regulations
There are various types of cookies, depending on their characteristics and functions, and these can remain on the User’s computer or mobile device for different periods of time: the so-called session cookie, which is automatically deleted when the browser is closed; the so called persistent cookies, which remain on the User’s equipment until a pre-established deadline.
- “analytics cookies” when used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of Users and how they visit the site,
- navigation or session cookies (for authentication),
- functionality cookies, which allow the User to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (for example the language) in order to improve the service rendered to the User.
On the other hand, prior consent from the User is required for “profiling cookies”, i.e. those aimed at creating profiles relating to the User and used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same when browsing the net.
Types of cookies used by the site and possibility of (de-) selection
The Site uses the following cookies and offers options to (de-) select the same, bar for third-party cookies for which the User must refer directly to the selection and de-selection methods of the respective cookies indicated below by link:
- Technical – navigation or session cookies, strictly necessary for the functioning of the Site or to allow the User to take advantage of the contents and services requested.
- Technical-analytics cookies, which allow the understanding of how the Site is used by Users. With these cookies, information on the identity of the User is not collected, nor any personal data. The information is processed in an aggregate and anonymous form.
- Technical-functional cookies, which are used to activate specific site features and a series of selected criteria (for example the language) in order to improve the service rendered. ATTENTION: the Site may not be available or some services or certain functions of the Site may not be available or may not function properly in case technical and / or functionality cookies are disabled and the User may be forced to modify or manually enter some information or preferences each time he visits the Site.